Savor the beauty in life and return it often. It will be the mark you leave upon the world.---Mina


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Treats in the Mail

My dear friend, Miss Oma Linda at Olde Baggs n' Stuft Shirts sent me this beautiful rosemary wreath, harvested from her own garden. Oh, the scent is just heavenly! I have hung it on my door as it is filled with blessings of protection.

And just because she's a complete sweetheart, she also included some Halloween treasures that I simply adore...
Thank you so much, Linda. I hope you know just how much you brighten my world with your never ending kindness.
          ---Mina

12 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Oh ! How special Mina. Rosemary is so delightful, mine grows in my garden window year round.
Hugs

Linda in New Mexico said...

it's because I love you so dear one

Magic Love Crow said...

Fantastic! Linda is such a sweetheart and so are you! Hugs ;o)

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi dear Mina....I didn't know rosemary was for protection....I have tons of it in my front and back yard in Az. Guess I'm safe. (O:(O:

xo

Jo

Birdie said...

Rosemary! Lovely. I love the skull. Very cute in a spooky sort of way.
:-)

wickedfaerie said...

Lovely wreath Mina. Please visit my blog and read my latest post. As a fellow animal lover I know you will want to help.

Thanks,
Sue

maddyrose said...

That is one perfect wreath. I wish I had an excess of Rosemary to try making one as it must smell devine. That Oma Linda is a sweetie isn't she?! Hugs

JoAnne said...

What a lovely wreath Mina! That Linda is a sweetie!

Knock Knock Street said...

Lucky you to get those Halloween treats, And the rosemary wreath too!
Mary

orchid said...

Hi, Dearest Mina.
How sweet fo your friend sending you such a lovely gifts♬♬♬
I've never hung a wreath before as it is not our culture. But some people do, I think. Well, enjoy the flowe and the sent♡♡♡
Much LOVE to you, xoxo Orchid*

Cinner said...

It is a beautiful gift. She is a lovely woman with a great big heart.

Moncha said...

That looks so wonderful. I love the ornaments !! The wreath must be smelling heavenly !!
Have a magical weekend.