Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
The first rule is to tell 11 things about myself and then to answer 11 questions Niina has asked. Since I don't want to put anyone into a Mina information overload, I'm going straight to Niina's 11 questions...
1. Do you have any pets?
- I have 2 beautiful kitty boys and a sweet
2. Are you creative?
- I give it my all
3. Do you speak any languages?
- I've been learning bits of Norwegian over
the past few years, but am nowhere near a conversationalist
- I heard the Bells on Christmas Day
5. Last place/country you visited?
- I am a devout home-body. Everything I love
is at home, so other than a few "one of these days" (see next question), I honestly don't like to travel. My last vacation spot was in Gatlinburg, TN, just 4 hours from home. ;-)
6. Place/ country you would like to visit?
- Ireland, Scotland, Norway (thankfully they all speak English.)
7. What would you like to be fairy? mermaid? or a dragon? and why?
- I'd like to be a fairy so I could fly around leaving my golden blessings-filled fairy dust everywhere it is needed.
8. If you would be a comic/animation character who would you be?
- Catwoman. Meeeeeyow!
9. Do you collect anything?
- I tend to be a hoarder so I try to only get a couple of everything I hold dear. Fairies, journals, books, art, jewelry, bags, anything I think is beautiful...did I mention I hoard?
10. Have you ever written a poem?
- I have, and I love poetry
11. When you close your eyes and sit still what voices do you hear?
- Sometimes Johnny Depp's and sometimes Chris Hemsworth's. I know,
but what's a girl to do?
I'm supposed to come up with 11 of my own questions to pass on to 11 other bloggers, but I like Niina's questions, so I am passing them along to anyone who would like to join in on this fun challenge and answer them on your blog. Yes, I'm a rule breaking bad girl. ;-)
Weekend blessings to all!
Image Source: Pinterest